Suffering From Whiplash Neck injury or Neck pain? Soft Foam Collar Relieves Pressure Fast & Natural.
Our soft neck brace supports your chin and neck while limiting degree of neck mobility to stop that painful pressure on the spine, realign and stabilize the vertebrae.
Then brace will relieve headaches caused by cervical strains, sprains. and bad posture. It provides limited cervical motion control, and is recommended wherever a reminder against making quick and painful neck movements is required.
Perfect for common conditions such as:
- Cervical neck strains and sprains
- Herniated Cervical Disc
- Neck pain Injury Whiplash Support
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- sore neck
- spinal pain
- Hypermobility Issues
- Neck Pain Relief and Injury Support : Our cervical collar supports the jaw and neck while limiting mobility to relieve pain and pressure in the spine, realigning and stabilizing vertebrae. Perfect for sore neck, sprains and strains, muscle pain, spinal pain, and neck injury support.
- Neck Support Brace: Designed, plush foam cushion is perfectly contoured to form-fitting around your neck for optimal comfort, and provides light support and stability for the head and neck, to help maintain the spine in neutral position.
- Adjustable Neck Collar: Simply wrap the neck brace around the neck and secure with the integrated fastener. The adjustable Velcro closure allows the brace to be easily adjusted for a precise, personalized fit.
- Comfortable C Collar: Comes with one collar , made from 1 inch foam and covered with a cotton stockinette cover which is soft and breathable. Comes in Beige color Latex-free, soft foam cervical collar is a non-rigid neck support that restricts head movement and fits the neck tightly. The soft foam collar can be worn throughout the day and while sleeping for support and neck pain relief.
- Compact and Lightweight : Wrap the brace around the neck for limited movement, no matter where at home and in office, provides moderate support to your injured neck. Fits both men and women, ideal for sleeping during air travel, watching TV in bed, reading or preventing from strain after injury.
Step 1. Open both sides of the brace outwards.
Step 2. Place the collar on the front of your neck and look forward with your chin and jaw line parallel to the floor. Place the top/center of the collar directly under the chin to support the mandible. The chin should not slip into the collar.
Step 3. Hold it firmly with both hands, push one side of the panel toward the neck.
Step 4. Fasten the velcro on the left to the neck support on the right. If you feel that the neck brace cannot be close to your neck, you can paste the left side of the neck brace onto the adhesive strip on the right side of the neck brace (but not beyond the end of the velcro on the left side) to make it the smallest size. You can adjust the Velcro to the best position according to the comfortable tightness of the neck.
Recommendations on cleaning:
Hand wash with cold water, do not dry-clean or tumble dry.
Do not wring out vigorously after cleaning. You can squeeze it with your hands or use a dry towel to absorb excess water. Dry in a warm, ventilated and dry place.
If the neck brace is not very dirty, it is recommended to wipe the surface of the neck brace with a wet towel instead of thoroughly washing it. You can decide the cleaning frequency according to the specific dirty degree of the neck brace.